Wednesday 5 October 2016

Session 1 - Animation Blog Research & Pinterest

http://www.11secondclub.com/

11 Second Club is site where animators can submit animations that are 11 seconds as part of a monthly competition. They are given a short audio clip extracted from a movie and are required to make something of it. I enjoy checking this site every month as it shows a lot of talent from the many animators that have a go with this competition. Whenever I see the submissions, I can automatically tell that a lot of effort was put into the animation more than the aesthetics since some clips are simply play blast showing the animation and not a fancy render.

In my opinion, I think choosing animation over the quality is a much better way to present or to show off ones animation skills. Although having a nice quality render helps appeal to the viewers, having a good animation from the start will essentially ‘sum’ up the entire animation.


https://uk.pinterest.com/saifahmed3d/3d-animation/

My Pinterest link contains a small collection of work that I may find useful when I animate my project.

No comments:

Post a Comment