Wednesday 12 October 2016

WEEK 12 - STORYBOARD SUBMISSION



For my storyboard, I thought I'd use my own initiative and create my own template. I started the creating scene box together with the dialog box so that I could easily copy and paste it in a grid layout in the final document. Next, I then created the basic sketches for the characters poses. This was quite difficult since I am not very effective at drawing but since I was using a graphics tablet, this made sketching out the designs so much easier, since I was able to make as many mistakes as I wanted.
Then after doing my base drawings, I imported the drawings into Illustrator where I vectorised them so any imperfections were removed and it gave the overall drawing a much neater and cleaner look. Although this did give some issues such as any small bumps in the outline, resulted in the final drawing/image having a ‘smoothened’ version of that bump but I managed to counteract that by using the pen tool and removing the bumps, since the pen tool allows you to have curves which in effect, gave me the ability to remove any imperfections on the outside.

No comments:

Post a Comment