Saturday 15 October 2016

Session 3 - Character Silhouette

For this assignment, we had to use a stock character and pose it in a such a way that it will show an emotion of our choice. I chose to the scared emotion as I believe that it is a very expressive and easy emotion to do. Any viewer who does see the silhouette can easily tell which emotion the character is expressing. A silhouette render is below:

I have also rendered a non-silhouette version to show the full rig with its emotion.

And a screenshot showing the rig in maya with its controllers to allow those to see the setup used.

This is the link I used for choosing my emotion. Number 14 shows a 'scared' emotion, so following the same pose posistion used is very important in achieving the desired effect.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-q-Rs9-VESeM/T_5ZZwbvgqI/AAAAAAAAAVY/KNmGXe8jYfM/s1600/forPR_1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment